What to do when you email TYAN Tech Support
Email Technical Support
Email technical support is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Normal turn around time is 2 business days during the week,
however, heavy loads and weekends may cause delays. Be sure to include the following information in your email for a prompt reply:
(For example: Tiger
100, Trinity 400 - please note that just "Tiger" or "Trinity" alone is NOT suffice) An automated email reply will be sent based on the Motherboard Name given.
Operating System and Version
A list of controller cards installed in your system (such as sound, video, HDD)
A detailed list of your problem
Contact information (Name, email, phone, etc...)
- Complete Motherboard Name in Subject Line
Support can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require immediate support, please contact your dealer or our online FAQs. Searching for information is also a good place to start.
- Please don't email technical support more than once. Duplicate emails may delay the response time.
- Please be specific regarding your problems. A non-specific example would be, "My computer freezes up". Instead, please say, "My computer freezes up whenever I load up notepad in windows 95. I
have such and such peripherals..." The more details you provide, the issue will have better chance of getting solved and solved faster.
- Do read our FAQs and your manual. 90% of the time, your answer is contained within one of these resources.
- Please be polite in your email. Technical support is busy and replies may take a while. Because of the tremendous amount of email we receive, we may backup from time to time. Please be aware
that response times via email may take up to a few weeks. We urge our customers to contact their dealers first before resorting to email support or calling us directly.
- Use a working email address. Using an anonymous account will not result in a reply. Due to the numerous emails we get, please use the email address that we can reply to.