Taipei, Taiwan – Aug 16, 2016-TYAN, an industry-leading server platform design manufacturer and subsidiary of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation, exhibits its latest NVMe optimized server and storage platforms this week at IDF 2016 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. Featuring high IOPS (input/output operations per second) and storage density, TYAN delivers high performance with support for up to 4x NVMe in 1U GT62B-B5539, 1U GT62B-B7076 and 2U TN70B-B7086 storage platforms for enterprise, data center and cloud environment deployments. The 4U-quad-socket Intel® Xeon® processor E7-8800/4800 v3/v4-based FT76-B7922, targeting high performance computing market, is also displayed at IDF 2016.
"In order to address data intensive workloads in need of higher performance for storage, TYAN takes full advantage of Intel® NVMe technology to highlight hybrid storage configurations. TYAN server solutions with NVMe support can not only boost storage performance over the PCIe interface but provide storage flexibility for customers through scale-out architecture" said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit.
TYAN’s GT62B-B5539 server platform features Intel® Xeon® processor D-1500, a low-power server SoC architecture, up to 16 cores, and 10x 2.5" hot-swap drive bays with support for four NVMe drives. The platform is designed to deliver the best balance of performance and power consumption for the storage market. Additionally, TYAN showcases Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3/v4-based storage platforms for the SMB, enterprise and private cloud segment-the TN70B-B7086 provides a cost-effective storage expansion with support for 6x standard PCI-E x8 slots and 12x 3.5"/2.5" hot-swap drive bays with 4 of the bays supporting NVMe drives. The GT62B-B7076 supports 10x 2.5" hot-swap drive bays with 4 of the bays supporting NVMe drives. Both TN70B-B7086 and GT62B-B7076 are equipped with OCP and storage mezzanine slots, which allows customers benefit from the maximum I/O flexibility.
TYAN Product Exhibits @ IDF16
- GT62B-B5539: 1U single-socket Intel Xeon processor D-1500 (SoC) based platform supports up to 4x DDR4-2400 DIMM slots, and 10x SFF, hot-swap SAS 12Gb/s devices. 4 of the SFF bays can support NVMe devices in premium configuration.
- TN70B-B7086: 2U dual-socket Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3/v4-based platform supports up to 16x DDR4-2400 DIMM slots, and 12x LFF/SFF, hot-swap SAS 12Gb/s devices. 4 of the LFF bays can support NVMe devices in premium configuration. There are additional 2x SFF internal drive seats for boot device installation.
- GT62B-B7076: 1U dual-socket Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3/v4-based platform supports up to 16x DDR4-2400 DIMM slots, and 10x SFF, hot-swap SAS 12Gb/s devices. 4 of the SFF bays can support NVMe devices in premium configuration.
- FT76-B7922: 4U quad-socket Intel® Xeon® processor E7-8800/4800 v3/v4-based platform with support for up to 4 Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor modules, 96x DDR4 DIMM slots, and up to 8x SFF, hot-swap SAS 12Gb/s devices.
- S5539: Single-socket Intel Xeon processor D-1500-based server board in micro ATX (9.6" x 9.6") form factor for 1U or pedestal low-power storage server deployment.
- S5542: Single-socket Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5-based server board in ATX (12" x 9.6") form factor for entry server deployment.
- S7086: Dual-socket Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3/v4-based server board in rack-optimized, EATX (12” x 13”) form factor for 2U full-featured server deployment.