- Updated AGESA code to v184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue where you could not create a RAID 5 array*
- Updated bios boot order to make the Broadcom PXE Option ROM boot first if there were other onboard Option ROM’s present
- Forced the SATA RAID to load second if the bios detects that SATA RAID was enabled in the bios
- Fixed a RHEL5.1 installation error “BIOS Bug: MCFG area at e0000000 is not E820-reserved"
- Fixed a S5 shutdown issue when a PCI graphics card is installed
- Updated H/W monitor failure messages
*must use the latest Ciprico SATA RAID drivers (v4.1.1) available from the Tyan website