Taipei, Taiwan - March 31, 2016-TYAN, an industry-leading server platform design manufacturer and subsidiary of MITAC Computing Technology Corporation, will be displaying a 4U, 4x GPU FT76-B7922 platform at the NVIDIA 2016 GPU Technology Conference in San Jose, California during April 5-7. Supporting up to 4x NVIDIA® Tesla® K80 dual-GPU accelerators, 4x Intel® Xeon® E7-8800/E7-4800 v3 processors, 96x DDR4 DIMM slots, and 8x 2.5" SAS 12Gb/s HDDs or SSDs. TYAN’s FT76-B7922 provides for highly parallelized application deployment in various high performance computing segments.
"The FT76-B7922 is the first multi-purpose server platform that simultaneously supports scale-up (fat node) and scale-out (many-core CPU node). With 1:1 CPU to GPU ratio, TYAN's FT76-B7922 provides a high price/performance and performance/watt for HPC community that both needs CPU and GPU intensive computing workloads" said Albert Mu, Vice President of MITAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit.
By taking full advantage of the energy-efficient, ultra-high performance Tesla K80 dual-GPU accelerators, TYAN is enabling to power HPC applications with its GPU computing platforms- 4U/8 GPU platform FT77C-B7079 (B7079F77CV10HR-2T-N (BTO), B7079F77CV10HR-N), 2U/4 GPU platform TA80-B7071 (B7071T80V8HR-2T, B7071T80V8HR-2T-N), and 1U/3 GPU platform GA80-B7081 (B7081G80V4HR-2T-N, B7081G80V4HR-N). These high-density GPU platforms all support up to 2x Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 (Haswell-EP/Broadwell-EP) processors and are suitable for large-scale production deployment (FT77C-B7079; TA80-B7071) and application development (GA80-B7081).
TYAN will also debut a new OpenPOWER 1U server, the GT75-BP012. This new OpenPOWER-based server is powered by POWER8, offering expanded services for high performance computing and server virtualization. Attendees are welcome to explore TYAN's latest HPC solutions at booth#809.
- Applications: graphic virtualization, high performance computing, big data analysis, cloud computing
- 4x Intel® Xeon® E7-8800/ 4800 v3 (Haswell-EX) processors w/ TDP up to 165W
- 96x DDR4 DIMM slots on 8x memory (w/ 4x memory channels per CPU) risers
- 4x PCI-E Gen.3 x16 slots for NVIDIA® Tesla® K80 dual-GPU accelerators deployment
- 3x PCI-E Gen.3 x8 expansion slots (2x hot-swappable)
- 8x hot-swap 2.5" SAS 12Gb/s or SATA 6Gb/s HDDs/SSDs
- 4x 10GbE (BASE-T) ports
- AST2400 iBMC w/ iKVM (IPMI v2.0 compliant)
- (3+1) 4,800W redundant power supplies with 80-Plus Platinum rated.
- Dimension: H176mm x W436mm x D760mm
** NVIDIA and Tesla are registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries.